COLOR CODED CLEANING
Color coded cleaning is the process of designating colors to cleaning equipment in certain areas of a venue, reducing the spread of germs across areas and increasing hygiene throughout a business or home. The four main colors used to separate out areas – such as bars, public areas, kitchen & food preparation areas and restrooms – are red, blue, green and yellow.
WHERE IS COLOR CODING USED AND WHO USES IT?
Choosing to employ a color system in your workplace can make cleaning easy, efficient and in turn increase general hygiene and cleanliness.
– Encourages proper product use
– Quick visual indicator for managers
– Removes language barriers
– Simplifies training a diverse workforce
– Easy to separate and organize tools
– Increases consumer confidence in cleanliness
– Reduces risk of spread of infections