• Having clean equipment, easily located and at hand created huge cost savings for our customer:
6 minutes were saved at the start of every shift & each store had an average of 5 cleaners.
Reduction in time per store: 30 minutes
Across 3,000 stores = 1,500 hours per day
At the pay rate of £7 an hour that was £10,500 a day, or £3.8m a year
• Using the correct equipment led to a reduction in slip/fall incidents
• Using one supplier for a core range of fit for purpose products allowed the supermarket to benefit from better equipment pricing, making a substantial reduction in their overall equipment spend across their stores
• Having fully trained cleaning operatives, combined with a system to manage them increased productivity, which in turn led to the supermarket being able to operate with fewer cleaning operatives per store, creating additional labour savings
• A multi targeted change in cleaning process and equipment improved the overall visual appearance and presentation of the shop floor, resulting in positive customer feedback
Every environment we encounter is different and our FOCUS team use their expertise to evaluate these unique challenges and provide solutions. We look at every little detail – so you don’t have to – and recommend new procedures and equipment which will help your business unlock the key to your cleaning success story.